If you need a plumbing installation or repair in Nampa, ID, our team at A+ Drain Cleaning & Plumbing can help.
As a residential plumbing contractor, we bring more than 20 years’ experience and the latest in plumbing technology to the table. Our courteous and licensed technicians undergo rigorous training and drug testing, and they maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Trenchless & Pipe Bursting
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal Repair
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Softeners
- Drain Field Repairs
- Septic Tank Services
- Commercial Plumbing
- Trenchless Water & Sewer Repair
- Pipe Thawing & Burst Pipe Repair
With upfront pricing, clean work, and financing options, we take the hassle out of plumbing issues.
Are there dark spots on your walls or ceilings? Contact us for a water line repair.
Be Aware of Common Plumbing Issues
As a leading local plumbing company, we encounter all types of plumbing problems. Here are the most common residential plumbing defects we see in Nampa, ID:
- Low water pressure: In-home water pressure of less than 35 PSI is usually the result of a failing pressure regulator, blockages, corroded pipes, leaks, or faulty fixtures.
- Plumbing fixtures not up to code: Code considerations include the placement of fixtures, correct pipes sizes for supply lines and drains, and pipe materials.
- Leaky faucets: There are many causes of faucet leaks, including broken components, loose parts, or deteriorating O-rings, cartridges, seals, and washers. A faucet replacement is usually a cost-effective solution to this problem.
- Corroded fixtures and valves: Physical and chemical erosion can erode your shower systems, faucets, and water-saving fittings.
- Running toilets: This problem is usually the result of a refill tube that is too long, a leaking flapper, or a float arm that is too high.
- Unseen leaks: Corroding pipes or broken fittings result in unseen leaks that, in turn, cause moisture damage to your walls, ceilings, and other structures.
Cost-Effective Water Heater Services
If you want to save energy costs, prevent system defects, and ensure reliable hot water in your home, let our technicians provide you with a custom water heating solution.
Our experienced team can handle all aspects of water heater care, including water heater installation, repair, and maintenance. If you notice any of the following, give us a call:
- Unusual noises
- Unexplained moisture around the unit
- Inconsistent or insufficient performance
- Sediment in your water
- Discolored water or unpleasant smells
Are you looking for an energy-efficient water heating solution? Contact us for a tankless water heater installation.
Struggling with a Slow Drain? Call for Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Drain blockages are often the result of food debris, grease, hair, and soap scum build-up that cause slow or clogged drains. Tree roots can also prevent wastewater from flowing away. Our wastewater services include:
- Blockage removals
- Sewer line repairs
- Video inspections