We’ve all been there. You flush the toilet and watch in horror as the water level rises in the bowl, willing it to stop before it spills over the edge onto the floor. A clogged toilet can be a very messy situation.
If your toilet is clogged, you can count on our skilled team at A+ Drain Cleaning & Plumbing for fast, effective toilet repair services with no mess left behind. We can also fix your toilet if it runs or lacks flushing power or replace it if a repair won’t resolve the problems you’re experiencing.
Is the blockage deeper in your plumbing system? Not a problem! We offer hydro jetting services for no-dig clog removal.
Signs Your Toilet Needs Professional Repair
While not flushing or overflowing are obvious signs of an issue, not all toilet problems are so easy to spot. Give us a call if you notice any of the following:
- Gurgling noises: If there is a blockage in the drain vents, you may hear a suctioning or gurgling noise when flushing the toilet.
- Recurring clogs: You can remove most toilet blockages with a plunger, but if the clogging occurs once per week or more, there’s an underlying cause that needs to be addressed.
- Unproductive flushing: If you need to flush the toilet more than once to clear the bowl, it wastes a lot of water and may indicate an issue with the flushing mechanism. Other causes of this problem include low water pressure or a blockage in the water jets.
- Continuous running: A toilet that keeps running after the flush cycle needs a float height adjustment or a shorter refill tube. A leaking flapper may also cause this problem.
- Toilet leaks: If water accumulates around your toilet base, it can cause moisture damage or mold growth. Causes of toilet leaks include porcelain cracks or worn seals.
How to Prevent Toilet Clogs
With proper toilet maintenance and use, you can prevent clogs and other issues. Here are some tips for preventing toilet clogs:
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper.
- Fix leaks and other issues promptly.
- Take steps to prevent kids from flushing foreign objects down the toilet.
- Don’t place a brick in your tank to save water, as it can break down and cause a blockage.
Tired of orange staining or build up in your toilets? Contact us for a water softener installation.
Toilet Replacement and Repair Services
At A+ Drain Cleaning & Plumbing, we offer prompt toilet repairs to save you the inconvenience. From professional toilet installation services to clog removal, we do it all. Our experienced team uses the latest technology and is dedicated to exceeding the standard in customer service.