Gas is one of the most energy-efficient ways to cook and heat your home and water. Many households here in Nampa, ID already have gas lines installed, but if you want in on the action, professional gas line installation is just a phone call away.
Our team at A+ Drain Cleaning & Plumbing has been installing and repairing gas lines in the Treasure Valley area for over 20 years. If you want to work with a gas line contractor you can trust, let us show you what we can do.
Gas is a volatile and potentially dangerous substance, so you must exercise caution when using it. If you suspect you have a gas leak, get in touch immediately to schedule gas leak detection service.
The Benefits of Natural Gas
Having access to natural gas in your home offers several benefits. With more and more appliances moving away from electric power, it’s a great time to invest in a gas stove, drier, water heater, and furnace. Here are some of the main advantages of working with gas:
- Gas is cheaper than electricity: Although Idaho has some of the cheapest electricity rates in the country, natural gas is still cheaper. A gas water heater will save you $200 per year when compared to an electrical heater, and you can save even more by switching to a gas stove.
- Gas heats faster: if you’re tired of waiting hours for your hot water heater to heat up, gas is the way to go. You can have hot water within seconds if you use a gas boiler. Since gas is more controllable, it’s also more convenient to use when cooking.
However, if you want to enjoy these benefits without potential risks, one of the most important considerations when installing a gas line is to work with a reliable gas fitter that will ensure your new gas line is safe and properly installed.
Signs You Should Replace Your Existing Line
Old gas lines tend to be vulnerable to damage and can crack and corrode relatively easily. There are several signs that you should watch out for that can indicate the need for gas line repair or replacement. Give us a call if your:
- Appliances don’t work as efficiently as before
- Gas bill has gone up, even if you haven’t changed your usage habits
- Gas line is visibly damaged or over 10 years old
- You smell rotten eggs
Don’t just replace your pipes—upgrade your gas appliances. Check out our water heater services.
Why Choose Us?
Exceeding the standard in customer service is what we do. We go above and beyond on every job we take on to ensure safe, quality results done right the first time. Every member of our team undergoes extensive draining and is licensed and insured.
We’ll arrive on time and leave no mess behind. Let us show you why we’re the best gas line repair company in the area.