Our sewer line inspection services involve using specialized cameras to look inside your pipes to determine what’s disrupting your drainage system. Once we identify the cause of your clogged or broken sewer pipe, we can recommend the best solution to fix the problem and prevent a recurrence.
Find out more about our pipe inspection and sewer line repair services.
Causes of Sewer Line Problems
Several factors can cause a clogged or broken sewer line. The most common culprits in Nampa are:
- Clogged pipes: Mineral buildup, or accumulated grease and other insoluble debris can block up sewer pipes.
- Pipe decay: Pipes get weaker as they age. Drain cleaning chemicals and corrosive soil will speed up the deterioration.
- Seismic activity: A shift in the earth can bend a buried pipe and break it.
- Tree roots: Tree roots break into pipes to access nutrients and moisture.
- Full septic tank: An overflowing septic tank can cause sewage to back-up into the sewer line.
By performing a sewer camera inspection, we can find the exact location and cause of a sewer line fault without digging up your yard. It’s quick, efficient, and we can deliver the service at your convenience.
Our team can also repair your pipes after performing the sewer drain inspection. If it’s a blockage, we can perform hydro-jetting to clear it without damaging your sewer line. If it’s a broken pipe, we may mend or replace it, depending on the damage’s severity and the pipe’s age.
How to Prevent Sewer Line Problems
Preventing a sewer line fault is cheaper than fixing one. Contact A+ Drain Cleaning & Plumbing for yearly sewer pipe inspection and drain cleaning. Our services catch cracks, accumulated waste, and other sewer line faults early to fix them before they become problems.
Other ways to prevent expensive and inconvenient sewer line issues are:
- Not pouring food, grease, and other hard-to-dissolve waste down your drains
- Keeping trees with large root systems away from buried sewage lines
- Placing drain screens over shower, sink, and tub drains to prevent hair, soap, and other large debris from entering and clogging the drain system
- Emptying your septic tank before it becomes too full
For more about our septic tank and drain cleaning services, contact us.
Why Choose Us
Our company has over two decades of experience providing sewer line inspection services to homeowners throughout the Treasure Valley Area. We have several five-star reviews for being professional and delivering quality services that exceed the standard in customer service.
When you choose us, you can count on:
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
- No mess left behind
- Clearly marked trucks and uniforms
- Licensed, polite, and drug-tested technicians